- This website (www.ausshooting.org) (Website) is owned by Australian International Shooting Limited (AISL). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website.
- By using or viewing the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you must leave the Website and discontinue use of it immediately. These terms and conditions replace all prior understandings or agreements regarding the subject matter set out below. The Website and its contents are intended solely for your personal use and may only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Website displays various information including, but not limited to, articles, images and data (“Material”) from time to time. Changes are made periodically to the Material and Material could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- AISL makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Material. AISL does not warrant or represent that the Material will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus of any other defects or errors.
- Use of the Website and the facilities thereon, and any material or information obtained from this Website is at your own risk, and AISL hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and infringement.
- AISL is not liable to users of the Material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Material. AISL will not be responsible for the failure of performance of this Website and/or the software used thereon or obtained therefrom; the loss of data or services resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruption; the accuracy, quality, timeliness, completeness or nature of information obtained through its services; any omission in the information provided; nor the consequences arising from or related to any viruses transmitted through its servers, or any liability, costs, loss of profits or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access this Website.
- All materials displayed or performed on the site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, tools, photographs, images, illustrations, audio, video, software and animations are the property of AISL and/or third parties and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of AISL and/or third parties. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed on or through this Website.
- The site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, in accordance with Australian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Except as otherwise provided in these terms or conditions, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, materials, or services offered on this Website.
- AISL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by posting a notice on the Website. Use of the services following notification constitutes agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- Material may contain links to other websites. AISL does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or approve of any material on such sites or the operators of such sites. AISL makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on other websites to which Material is linked.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in South Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
SA A4G Squad(s) 2017-2018 Information
Governance Review Update document added to About Us | Policies